Hard Rock Hotel Questions

SpideyHulk24

Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love
Okay,

We just got back from RPR and are ready to go back. We are now planning the HRH for next year, but I have some questions:

Is the music that loud in all areas of the hotel or is it more background music?

Do they only play rock or do they also play top 40, pop, r & b music, etc.?

How hard is it to get a parking spot at the self parking portion of the resort? At RPR it could get difficult to get a space at times? Is the HRH the same?

Do deluxe rooms face only the garden or pool view as well?

Thanks in advance!

The music is background music and not loud. You can hear it in the hallways and while waiting for the elevator and in the lobby if I remember correctly (Aug '01). I think it was mainly rock but popular songs you would probably know. I think it is also piped in outside on the walkways and by the pool (and maybe even in the pool if you are underwater). We had a regular room with a pool view so I can't tell you about the deluxes.

Hi, the music is not too loud. You can hear it in the hallways and on some elevators and outside. It was mostly rock except I heard one Ja Rule song and one Eminem song. The only thing I didn't like was you could only actually hear the songs from one side of the pool. On the other side you could only hear bass and background music and you couldn't tell what song it was. There is also underwater music. We used the self parking lot and it didn't seem crowded. Everytime we went out to the car there were a lot of empty spaces. I'm not sure about the deluxe rooms, we had a standard garden view. I hope this helps.

Taxman, thessaly and me are waiting for more!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Thank you for all your answers!

For a 360 view of a deluxe room click here
Its on the left side under the graceland suite.

I stayed in a deluxe and it was a poolview. I'm not sure but I think all the deluxes are poolview.

*Edited* The deluxe room can be garden or poolview, so if you have a preference put the request in your reservation.

Parking was crowded sometimes, but we always found a spot. Of course, this was in May. It was a long walk to the room.

We had a pool view room. The kids loved the hotel, 6,9,11. The gifts that were left in the evenings were a treat, although we did have to call and ask for them every night.

We have stayed in numerous hotels in Orlando, Disney, Condos, Marriot, Hilton, HIFS, so before I say this, don't think I'm spoiled. The HRH bathrooms were great, as were the beds. But DONT get a pool view room if you want to sleep at night. The music could be heard in our room to the wee hours of the morning. If you are not wanting to go to sleep until late, it wouldn't matter. It didn't bother the kids, just me! I want a quiet room at night. I'd imagine a garden view room would be quieter.

I definitely want quiet during my sleep. What room # did you have?

Thanks again.

The higher up rooms seem to be quieter. I know it doesnt bother most people but if you do a search there have been plenty of posts where music was a problem for some rooms. We stayed on the 6th floor, poolview and didnt have any music filtering through at night.

Another thing to consider is room location. This hotel is spread out. On our first trip we didn't request any specific room area and it was quite a haul from the elevators. On our past trip we asked begged and pleaded for a closer room to the elevators. We were given a room off the wing by the elevators on the 3rd floor( also the lobby) very quiet room, very close to elevators and store and view of garden area leading to the shuttle boats.

I'm sorry I cant remember our room number, but it was on the 6th floor, central location. Looking out of our window, the main walkway to the pool/gateway was directly below.

I did sound a little harsh yesterday. I'm the person who checks into a hotel and immediately says, "Give me the quietest room you have, not near a hallway, elevator, or anything else that might make noise." With three girls, we have enough noise of our own!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter