Hard times, just a few thoughts, everyone welcome ❤️

mommasita

DIS VETERAN
Hello everyone. I thought I would just try to post a thread where we can share, vent, get some feelings off our chests during these hard times.

Personally, I find myself more down than normal, I try and recognize it as best I can, try to do something, anything to change my thoughts. Cleaning, re-arranging, going for a walk if not too cold. I keep telling myself it’s not forever, each day we go into this, is a day closer to the end. I do find winter much harder, and that is almost here. ☹️

I try to remind myself that although I have lost a lot, we are fortunate to have a roof over our heads, food on the table. So now I’ve joined a group in our city to help, our family donates one grocery bag each week, in it is meals for a family of 3 for 5 days, and the restaurant feeds them for two. This was our first week, and I’m glad to give back.

Please feel free to comment, chat, support, what ever you like, thank you, 🌈

Hugs to you! Thank you for starting this thread. I think many of us are feeling the weight of the ongoing-ness of this year just as you described -- especially as winter draws near. Good for you for donating food and giving back. It can mean more than we know to the recipients. The weather just started getting cooler here (finally!), so I've started going through my clothes to separate out warm things that are still in good shape and can be donated. Will work on DH's things next. That should keep me busy for a few weeks. Then we should have quite a few bags and boxes of things to be picked up before the weather turns brisk.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!