Hardest ADRs

Cali Grill brunch is the one reservation I haven't been able to get, yet.

We’ve got an 11 night trip coming up. Could literally pick any time and any restaurant except..... Garden Grill! What? 😂

I chalked it up to being a party of 8 and wanting a 5-6 ish time. Moved it later in our trip and it was fine. Threw me for a loop though.

I'm really struggling with BOG lunch. I have a large group though and have one for breakfast (which I am not liking the menu). I'm also struggling to get a decent time for Jungle Navigation Skipper's Canteen. I'm only 2 days out now and losing hope. Really want that BoG lunch for Sunday but I think it's going to be a miss.

Did you get the BOG lunch?

We always like to do lunch there; on our last trip I waited 6 months to get a reservation with the time I wanted. Touring Plans reservation finder came through for me at the last minute. @Christine I hope you got to eat lunch at BOG!

Did you get the BOG lunch?

We always like to do lunch there; on our last trip I waited 6 months to get a reservation with the time I wanted. Touring Plans reservation finder came through for me at the last minute. @Christine I hope you got to eat lunch at BOG!
Nope. Never happened! On a more positive note, I couldn’t get a Chef Art’s time that I wanted for tonight. As I stood in line for Millenium Falcon, I called the restaurant and we were able to get a reservation for a party of 6 at 6:30. No problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter