Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on Broadway

I bought the tickets! So excited....hope my daughter can make it through both shows! It was $167/person and the seats are in the Orchestra Row W But since I waited so long they are much farther from the aisle than I originally saw. I found a really cool site that lets you see the view from your seat and it looks good! Hope i chose well?!!?

ust bought my tickets for July 2019. NYC here I come!

So excited for you guys to see it! It's so amazing!

I saw this play over the summer and I loved it. I still think about it often, months later. We paid $350 or so and did a Wednesday, both parts on the same day. Grabbed dinner in between. My sister got the tickets last year in some lottery type release. We were on the 2nd level; my ONLY criticism was not being able to hear the actors once in awhile. Mumblers!

We live in NJ so it is a day trip for us. I took a different bus (alone) vs. my sister, back to NJ from the Port Authority, that was slightly creepy but they moved the waiting areas inside vs where we used to have to stand, so it is better than it used to be.

I want to see it again!

Glad you enjoyed it! I was at the front of the balcony -- didn't notice the mumbling issue! Hopefully that doesn't happen again!

Your trip report is so fun. Yeah for sparkly shoes and you have picture with Mark Hamill and Paul Rudd. I am so jealous. Love the star wars comic. Definetely on my list

Thank you so much! :) Made my day. (That particular comic wasn't the greatest... warning! LOL)

I just wanted to come back and say thank you again! The show was amazing and my daughter (she’s 9) was totally fine with the back to back shows. Both parts were great but we all agreed the second part was amazing!!!! We were all sitting on the edge of our seats and the time absolutely flew by! We had tony di. Napoli’s inbetween the parts and that worked out great as it was walking distance.
We stayed at a Hilton close to Times Square and we were able to walk, Uber, subway or taxi every where!
We biked around Central Park but didn’t do the tour, kind of wish we had as we missed some spots.
We went to the Natural History museum and were a little disappointed, honestly I think we were too tired after biking around the park all morning. Weather was beautiful.....it looks like we got really lucky as the weather looks awful now!

I just wanted to come back and say thank you again! The show was amazing and my daughter (she’s 9) was totally fine with the back to back shows. Both parts were great but we all agreed the second part was amazing!!!! We were all sitting on the edge of our seats and the time absolutely flew by! We had tony di. Napoli’s inbetween the parts and that worked out great as it was walking distance.
We stayed at a Hilton close to Times Square and we were able to walk, Uber, subway or taxi every where!
We biked around Central Park but didn’t do the tour, kind of wish we had as we missed some spots.
We went to the Natural History museum and were a little disappointed, honestly I think we were too tired after biking around the park all morning. Weather was beautiful.....it looks like we got really lucky as the weather looks awful now!

Yay! So glad you had fun!!! I'm going back to Broadway for an "adult" trip (seeing Burn This with my boyfriend Adam Driver -- I'm sure he loves middle-aged chubby women!). Yeah... the Natural History Museum wasn't my favorite either... but, sounds like a great trip overall!!! Glad your daughter loved it!!!!

Where did you get your travel package from? We have been wanting to see this show!

New York City Vacation Packages. It was PRICEY... but, we were determined to go at that time, so I made sure we actually had a hotel and tickets to the show. You can probably get it cheaper now by buying separately. I do highly recommend Novotel for the hotel if you are focusing on being near Broadway. In fact, I will be staying there again when I see my boyfriend Adam Driver in Burn this this summer. :) <3

New York City Vacation Packages. It was PRICEY... but, we were determined to go at that time, so I made sure we actually had a hotel and tickets to the show. You can probably get it cheaper now by buying separately. I do highly recommend Novotel for the hotel if you are focusing on being near Broadway. In fact, I will be staying there again when I see my boyfriend Adam Driver in Burn this this summer. :) <3

Thank you! I have been trying to go for some time now. Tickets are just so expensive and between the tickets and travel and hotel it really adds up!

Cannot wait - I have tickets for July 25 and 26 - staying at Millenium Broadway Times Square! Woohoo!!! A splurge for sure but worth it. :) Thank you so much for this review and the great pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!