Harry Potter Fans....

In the book I adore those Weasley twins, Ron and George.
Adults I love Hagrid.

In the movie I will have to say Ron is my fav as far as kids.
He was just so right on his character.
Adults I have many I love... but my fav has to be Maggie Smith as Prof. McGonagall. Snape is great also. I can't wait to meet Sirius Black.

Honestly I love all the characters. I will be one of the folks waiting in line to get book 5 at MIDNIGHT at Borders! I got my preorder slip.:p

Hmmmm... My favorite was Sirius, until I saw the movie. Then Snape took a leading role, just because Alan Rickman played him so perfectly! I'd love to see Snape as a hero by the end of all this...
For comic relief, I love the Weasley twins!

I've never read the books, but the rest of my family has. I have seen the movies several times. Hagrid is my favorite. He is just like a big teddy bear. I'd love to be able to give him a hug. I just can't imagine the movies with someone else playing that part.

I haven't read the books yet, but planning on it over the summer.

Hermione is def. my fave

My favourite is Rupert Grint who plays Ron Weasley, he is just how I pictured Ron and I love his facial expressions.

OK, this is tough!

My favorite adult male actor is Lucius Malfoy -- he has the right edge of nastiness about him. Even the fact that he's so tough on Draco! He is right up there w/Snape. I love, love, loved Snape until Lucius came along and took my breath away! Something about that long white blonde ponytail and ice blue eyes! Plus the bad-itude! I'd take 'em both if you let me have them!

My favorite male character -- for looks and accent, I'll take Oliver Wood. He is a little hottie (yeah, coo-coo-ca-choo Mrs. Robinson as I'm prob. twice his age). However, based on acting, facial expressions, etc. ... it's Rupert Grint who plays Ron Weasley. His facial expressions, esp. in episode 2, were amazing!!!!

My favorite female character -- Hermione, by far. I am quite like Hermione. I think that Emma Watson plays her brilliantly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter