Harry Potter Legos at Universal Orlando

wallyworld74

Earning My Ears
Do any of the shops at Universal Orlando sell unique Harry Potter Lego items (as in, different than what's carried in a standard mall Lego store)?
If so, which on-site shops are the best places to look for cool stuff? Thank you!

I've never seen them.

And even Disney's Lego store doesn't sell anything you can't get at other places. It's all available through lego store online, too, and you can sign up for the VIP perks and get rewards for purchases there.

Though I will admit that since FL has lower sales tax than WA, if I have room in my carryon I do tend to like buying stuff at Disney Springs Lego Store... (and using my VIP membership)

There are a couple Nanoblocks sets. I saw Hagrid's Hut, and Hedwig or maybe Fawkes, at the Port of Entry store in IOA, yesterday. But LEGO, getting them at home is just fine. If you haven't see the new Hogwarts set, released 8/15 for VIPs, can't remember when the set goes on sale for the general public, but it's AMAZING.

Yeah, when my son saw that new Hogwarts set it pretty much blew his mind. I think we'll have to settle for some of the smaller sets for now, but we're just excited that they've started coming out with new Harry Potter stuff at all. He's too young (7 years old) to have been around when all of the sets were coming out during the original movie releases. But he's definitely into Nanoblocks as well, so we'll be sure to look for those while we're there!

And thanks for the tip about lower sales tax in Florida, Bumbershoot. All the more reason to get some extra souvenirs (not that we really need an extra reason, of course).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter