• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Harry Potter opening?????

I guess a good follow up how far from Disney is universal? I have a May trip planned so was hoping to squeeze a day in for Harry if it was open!

I haven't driven from DL to US but I would probably guess that you would need to plan for 2 hours, due to traffic. Maybe someone else more familiar with the area can give a better idea of the time needed to drive from Anaheim.

Depending on the day, the time, random circumstances, 45min-2hrs. 45mins with very light traffic. 1.5 in typical rush hour. 2hrs when traffic is really bad. I live 5 mins away

Google says 41 minutes "without traffic" but assuming you are traveling in the morning in the LA area I can't imagine there would ever not be traffic. Maybe that would be a good estimate for the ride back to Disneyland at night. With traffic figure around an hour and a half between the two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter