Has anybody experienced Mariner of the Seas?

Disney0127

Lover of All things Disney
Hi! I’m Looking at sailing on the Mariner of the Seas. Does anyone have anything to say about the ship? I know it has been revamped fairly recently. Any info or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Been on it twice and have one more planned. Its a great ship for families and kids, plenty for them to do! I reviewed it here if you would like to see.

Hi! I’m Looking at sailing on the Mariner of the Seas. Does anyone have anything to say about the ship? I know it has been revamped fairly recently. Any info or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Yes. I made a review and can answer many of your questions if you have any.

That’s my review. :D (Thanks for posting the link!)

Yes....went summer 2018 and have her booked again this summer.

What do you want to know? Great ship....DH and DD's favorite (for me, my favorite are the larger ships but still love Mariner). Sky Pad and Laser Tag are tons of fun...it has waterslides, a Flowrider. mini golf and a rock wall as well. And has 2 main pools + solarium. It's a great size...not to large, not too small. Food is subjective, but we really liked it and found the service very good. Enjoyed all the shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter