Has anyone been able to make a loan payment online lately?

Princess Jasmine

Mouseketeer
I have tried to make a loan payment online for the last two days and keep getting an error. I make extra payments all the time with the same card so not sure what the problem is. Anyone else having issues?

I have tried to make a loan payment online for the last two days and keep getting an error. I make extra payments all the time with the same card so not sure what the problem is. Anyone else having issues?

Do you have autopay on your loan typically and trying to pay extra? I remember this happening to us, and can't remember the full details, but i vaguely remember it being something like they block out a 6-7 day window around your autopay where you can't pay extra at that time. When we spoke to member services, they indicated that after our autopay clears, we can resume making extra payments at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!