Has anyone been to Discovery Cove???

CathyScotland

Earning My Ears
I am wondering if it is worth the $200 pp price tag to go for the day and swim with the dolphins. Is the dolphin swim long enough/personal enough to enjoy it? What do you think?:confused:

There is a discovery cove/Sea World board futher down on this website...Just scroll down the topics, Its right after the Universal website

You will find lots of answers there.

We are doing it in August. With the price, and the "free" 7 day admission to Sea World included, that helped us make a decision.

DC is a truly amazing day out. OK, it is not cheap, but the dolphin swim alone is an impressive experience and worth the price, IMHO. It is also a very relaxing park, too. The Coral Reef is somewhere you could spend hours if you are into snorkelling. The free lunch is good and you also get a 7-day pass to SW.

Here's the Sw/DC Board link:

Click here!

From everything I have heard hear and from friends, it is definately worth the money. Besides the dolphin encounter, you get a full day of snokeling, and adventuring with little traffic (people) around you. You also get 7 days at seaworld. It is said to be like having a private resort, I cannot wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter