Has anyone booked Bonnet Creek with Vacation Strategy?

Portugal1000

DIS Veteran
i am due to pay my final instalment in a few days but still don't have my Wyndham confirmation. I have always booked with Vacation Upgrades in the past who are excellent and give you the Wyndham confirmation straight away. They didn't have availability. So am of course a little concerned. Would love to hear from anyone who booked with VS and their experience. Thank you

We booked with them for our stay in a few weeks. It will be our first time at WBC. We received a confirmation and a phone call when we booked in July. I also received another confirmation e-mail this week. We worked with Jacob, who was very helpful.

eta: We paid in full at the time of booking, so maybe that is why we received the confirmation right away?

I used them several years ago, no issues. Sorry I don't remember when I received my confirmation info.

We stayed at WBC through Vacation strategy this past April. We got a confirmation email about 2 weeks before check-in, I believe. I also called the resort to verify that our reservation was there and for the correct dates just for my own peace of mind. They had everything set up correctly. Overall, VS was wonderful to work with. We booked with them again for next May.

I used them in June and last December. No problems whatsoever. I just called WBC directly 2 weeks before arrival to make sure the reservation was in my name. Last time we were upgraded to a 3 bedroom.

In the WE Love Bonnet Creek thread - there are many, many positive reports of using Vacation Strategy through the pages. I have never used them, though. Used a seller thats no longer doing it, so they are on my list if/when needed.

I have used them on several trips and no problems at all. We have a stay booked for Dec 8th and if i recall correctly they said the reservation would not be in my name until 2 weeks out.

Jeremy

Many times and never an issue. If any concerns about confirmations give them a call or email. They’ve always been responsive with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!