Has anyone booked with Sembo before?

Kelsanna

Earning My Ears
I found what seems like a wicked good deal on a travel website called Sembo and I have never heard of them before. I booked for Newport Bay in May and am slightly worried its a case of too good to be true... Couldn't find much info when I tried to google "sembo review" or "sembo scam". Just wondering if anyone has had experience with them before? I know theres a variety of sites .ca .com .co.uk etc

Never heard of it before either but apparently it's part of Stena Line Travel Group AB, one of Sweden’s largest travel corporations - now Stena Line Ferries I have heard of!

Turns out it was a case of too good to be true. Got a mysterious email saying,
"Message from customer service
Booking cancelled
Your reservations has been cancelled because of a technical problem that are beyond our control. The reservation has not been confirmed by Disney. The paid amount has been sent back to your account."

back to the Disneyland Paris drawing board :(

I found what seems like a wicked good deal on a travel website called Sembo and I have never heard of them before. I booked for Newport Bay in May and am slightly worried its a case of too good to be true... Couldn't find much info when I tried to google "sembo review" or "sembo scam". Just wondering if anyone has had experience with them before? I know theres a variety of sites .ca .com .co.uk etc

Dont ever book under SEMBO!!!! Theyre a scam!! We need to make sure noone else gets cheated by them! They charged triple the amount the hotel actually charges, but in the end, i dont even have a booking when i reached the hotel!! My money is gone, they had the cheek to reply me a first email with a fake ref number, then had the cheek to send a second email telling me that the processing period for complaints will take 6 weeks!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter