Has anyone decorated their Magic Bands? Please show us the pictures!

Not yet. Right now the only way to get the teal puck is to buy the frozen band

Darn! I like Frozen fine, but not enough to really want a band with Elsa on it. :) Fingers crossed they make teal available as a solid band eventually.

Thank you
You're welcome. I will say, use the outline as a guide, but don't end your design at the inner edge of it. When I did that, I found that when I uploaded the designs to MagicYourBand, they didn't cover the entire band, so make sure you bring your design all the way to the outer edge of that blue outline.

You're welcome. I will say, use the outline as a guide, but don't end your design at the inner edge of it. When I did that, I found that when I uploaded the designs to MagicYourBand, they didn't cover the entire band, so make sure you bring your design all the way to the outer edge of that blue outline.
Thank you so much. I appreciate it. Luckily my design is scroll work, so if I make it slightly large, it won't be a huge issue to cut it off.

Thank you so much. I appreciate it. Luckily my design is scroll work, so if I make it slightly large, it won't be a huge issue to cut it off.
I did a Pandora / Avatar design that I loved, until I uploaded it to the MagicYourBand website, and realized that there was like 1/4" at the end of each side of the band that wasn't covered with my design lol. Luckily, it was a pretty quick fix.

I did a Pandora / Avatar design that I loved, until I uploaded it to the MagicYourBand website, and realized that there was like 1/4" at the end of each side of the band that wasn't covered with my design lol. Luckily, it was a pretty quick fix.
Would love to see how it turned out!

Leaving for Disney next Sunday! I haven't decorated my DH's band yet but I got mine done today. Inspired by It's a Small World.

Band3_zpse6ooowyq.jpg

Band2_zps9rrx37xp.jpg

Band1_zpspz5o1ckf.jpg
Omg...it's really cute!

Thanks! I used Ultra Fine Point Paint Markers. I will probably spray over it with a matte acrylic to make sure it doesn't get scratched up.
What are ultra fine point paint markers? Is that like a Michael's product?

Just finished my DH's band! He requested Star Wars and he loves the quote by Admiral Ackbar -"It's a Trap!" So I flipped the RFID puck upside down and utilized the Mickey Symbol! Took me a good while to design the tiny, tiny icon versions of each character but I think it was well worth it. He LOVES it!!

IMG_1586_zpskvcpqu57.jpg

IMG_1584_zpsv0j3tvre.jpg

IMG_1585_zps3hz7iohb.jpg
Super Wow Wow Wow...I need me some paint markers!

View attachment 244644

Hope this is what you were looking for.

It's probably worth mentioning that if you are going to us this as a template to create a custom design to upload to our website then you should make your design slightly larger than the magenta lines, up to the thick blue line. It's also best to use this as a guide layer in your favorite art package and to hide this layer before you save your artwork. Please do feel free to contact me if you need any help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter