Has anyone decorated their Magic Bands? Please show us the pictures!

Just got my first (split stay) bands for our next trip! DH and DS really don't go for the customization, but I am looking forward to doing mine. :)

I really wish I could have picked white, though! (It would have been easier to do what I wanted.) Any idea why that isn't one of the options?

Just got my first (split stay) bands for our next trip! DH and DS really don't go for the customization, but I am looking forward to doing mine. :)

I really wish I could have picked white, though! (It would have been easier to do what I wanted.) Any idea why that isn't one of the options?

I usually do gray because I feel it covers pretty well. Maybe you could do favorite sports teams for the boys? My husband has a Patriots' one and my son has a Celtic's.

I have our bands for our trip in 13 days and don't even have a clue what I want to do with them. ::yes::::yes::

White has literally only just become an available colour to buy, so not sure yet when or if it will become a colour you can choose. When purple was released to buy it was a few months before it was an option as a free band.

DSC_2804.jpg

DSC_2821.jpg

Enjoy !!!!!

I do gray bands and then do a white base over them a lot! Really easy to just change the color to white and then continue with your decorating. It's extremely rare for me to leave a band it's original color though no matter what it is. The gray tends to be the best starting point from my experience.

senecabeach- those are beautiful!

So for our anniversary trip I thought I wanted to do Mickey & Minnie, but now I'm not so sure since it's kind of generic. Trying to think of other Disney couples I could do but just can't narrow it down? Any suggestions?

So for our anniversary trip I thought I wanted to do Mickey & Minnie, but now I'm not so sure since it's kind of generic. Trying to think of other Disney couples I could do but just can't narrow it down? Any suggestions?

Aristocats?
Lady & the Tramp?
Marry Poppins and Bert?

Simba and Nala
The Dalmatians Perdy and ?
Peter and Wendy
Bambi and Faline
Thumper and his twitterpated Mrs

More obscure
Lumiere and the Feather Duster (I forget her name)

Or if you did pairs instead of couples
Timone and Pumbaa
Sebastian and Flounder
Cogsworth and Lumiere
Joy and Anger (inside out)
Pete and his Dragon

Carl and Ellie’s chairs

These were from my December trip, I guess I never posted them? lol

I'm now trying to come up with ideas for my trip in 12 days. Nothing better than procrastination :rotfl::rotfl:

I'm thinking of a Valentine's Day theme since we'll be there for it. :lovestruc

OMG these are absolutely adorable! I particularly love the Maleficent one since she's my fav. Where did you get the figures?

Just finished the first one using nail polish! All of the silver designs have clear glow in the dark over them. The black outline of the mickey head is ultra fine point sharpie, then there are two coats of clear over the whole thing. I may still add glow in the dark to the grey part, or possibly silver sparkles, but I'm not really a glitter kind of person.
My next project is to turn hubby's grey band into a death star/star wars theme...
20 days to go :)

How did you get such a perfect black outline on the Mickey head ??

OMG these are absolutely adorable! I particularly love the Maleficent one since she's my fav. Where did you get the figures?

They are buttons! I got them at Michael’s, but I have seen the brand sold at Walmart and AC Moore too. They are made by a company called Jesse James.

I just clip off the back with wire cutters and glue them on. They sell a lot of different ones.

They are buttons! I got them at Michael’s, but I have seen the brand sold at Walmart and AC Moore too. They are made by a company called Jesse James.

I just clip off the back with wire cutters and glue them on. They sell a lot of different ones.

I MUST go look for these! If they're buttons I imagine you could make a shirt with them. Thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter