Has anyone done a girls only trip?

My princess (8yr) and I are going on a girls trip with my daughters fairy godmother and my fairy goddaughter (5yr) and it will be their 1st Disney trip. Extremely excited for this experience and have a special girls trip. Any ideas for our trip or have you done a girls trip?

Thanks in advance! °o°

My daughter and I had four days together at WDW before my hubby joined us. She was eleven at the time. We enjoyed having some meals with princesses and just roaming the parks at our own pace. We ended up going to AK for two full days since she loves animals so much and it was her favorite park at the time.

For the meals: We enjoyed our lunch in EPCOT at Akershus. We ate lunch there since it worked best with our schedule and the menu appealed the most to my DD who is a very picky eater. We also had dinner at 1900 Park Faire at Grand Floridan. We enjoyed it as well. Another option would be to have a meal inside Cinderella's castle. We have done that before and all the princesses make the rounds. It was lots of fun. My DD was 8 at the time and loved it. My mother made her a Cinderella dress and she wore it the day the went and loved wearing it around MK. She got a lot of attention from people and she loved being a princess for a day.

We also ate dinner at Crystal Palace to see the Pooh gang.

Depending on your budget, you may want to look into the Tea Party at the Grand Floridan that they have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!