Has Anyone Else Started To Think About Xmas Shopping?

Wish Upon A Star

DIS Veteran
I know, I know, Xmas is over 4 months away but I can't help myself. :jester:

I already have a few ideas of what I'm getting . . .but I haven't actually purchased anything yet . . .I'm in the browsing phase. I'm usually 85% completed by Halloween.

Anyone else?

i wish i could be that prepared!! I usually start my shopping around the first week of December. I try to make only one trip and be done with it then, but it usually doesn't work.

I bought myself a new briefcase!

I wish I could think this far ahead. We are going with a few big presents this year so shopping should go quick! Maybe if we are lucky Santa will put a mini Disney vacation in my wifes stocking!

I know i'm bad but i've got a lot foing on this year.

I actually bought a gift for DS. I usually start early, but am still out there with the masses during the week of Christmas. every year I say I will finish early, but never do. Maybe this year.....:)

We're buying Passes and giving Disney Dollars to DD, SIL, DGD, and DS . That way it will not cost them so much when we ALL go to WDW in MAY:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Steve

The girls (8 and 11) will be in the World for Christmas this year!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: We can't wait. So, our Christmas is really the trip. I'll buy a few small things for the girls, though. The rest of the family at home won't be getting much this Christmas. ;)

I have just about all of my shopping done already. I bought for just about everyone on my list after last Christmas. I have never done that before and I loved it. I bought almost everything at Cracker Barrel. I got some GREAT stuff for 70% to 90% off!!!!!
I have been buying things at Target most of the year for my dd when they put stuff on clearance. I will still have to buy for my dh and some more for my dd and something else for my Mom and Mother-in-law and that will just about be it.

I've bought a few gifts and I've started some holiday crafts.

The holiday that's really on my brain is Halloween. I've been considering another party....:D

Cruising on Disney Magic Eastern Carib Nov 30th so I'll be doing alot of my Christmas shopping that week.
Last year we were in Disney in Oct and I was on a Norwegian cruise to the Western Caribb so bought some Christmas presents there for last Christmas.
Will do the same this year - shop on vaca

I have not bought anything yet but I have started making a list of things I want to get DS. My mohter wants a list ASAP so she can start her shopping so I needed to be sure I knew what we were getting him before I let her loose. :D

Already started, though nowhere near finished! We usually visit our immediate family in Chicago Thanksgiving weekend since we like to be in our own home for Christmas, so I usually have to be prepared for that. However, this year we will be in WDW that weekend/week! Some shopping will be done while we are there, but overall, I plan on being completely finished by mid-November.

I've bought for my neices, and nephews... back in June when TDS was having a 50% off sale.

I also got birthday presents done as well...

but other than that, no!

i want to finish before our wdw trip the 6th of dec because i will not get it done if i don't. we have about 16-20 people to get gifts.
iam making it easy w/ gifts certs. and gift baskets. and a few big gifts for our two

I started back in March on our cruise. We managed to get all the nieces and nephews done. I have some pretty good ideas for Mom, MIL, and SIL (Yankee Candle). My other two sisters (1 SIL) get christmas ornaments (hallmark sisters ornament, 2002 precious moment for other SIL). Don't know what to get FIL or dad yet. That's it. Well except for DD's.;)

Well I plan to be at WDW the first week of December so I plan to do most of my shopping there! I will probably only get my SIL her gift before hand because she isn't really much of a Disney lover at all.

YES. Last year was my first year ever working Mon-Fri...I have always worked shifts. Anyway I was panicked in the end. So this year I plan to be done by Thanksgiving. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter