Has anyone ever gotten a to go (non alcoholic) drink at Skipper Canteen without dining there?

I have not. I am not sure that they are set up for to go beverages. The WDW restaurants are not "to go" so unless you get seated for a meal, I have doubts this would even be a consideration.

Unfortunately its not possible, as it has to be consumed inside the restaurant. MK is the only park set up that way, though with the other 3 parks, some of the TS restaurants have bars inside where you can order alcoholic drinks to go, like the Tune In Lounge at 50's Prime Time Cafe.

Unfortunately its not possible, as it has to be consumed inside the restaurant. MK is the only park set up that way, though with the other 3 parks, some of the TS restaurants have bars inside where you can order alcoholic drinks to go, like the Tune In Lounge at 50's Prime Time Cafe.
OP says non-alcoholic.

OP says non-alcoholic.
Oops- It's right there in the title; sorry about that!

That being said, I've never known a table service restaurant to allow a drink as a to-go item. I'm thinking of that punch they serve at LTT; I doubt they would allow people to just go in and order it from the seating podium. That being said, I don't think it would hurt to ask

[/QU

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!