Has anyone ever tried a vowel renewal at Disney springs bayside?

Mlowe6

Earning My Ears
I was just wondering if my DH and I could renew our vows by the water in DTD by the water with just our family for our 35th anniversary. We just want to exchange rings and say our individual vows then go and eat somewhere downtown. Does anyone know if this would cause a big ordeal or not. We would not be in wedding attire as not to standout and we would just play a simple song on our iPhone. I don’t see the harm in this as long as it’s early in the day!

Technically, ceremonies on Disney property must go through Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings or one of the other vendors at WDW, like the Swan & Dolphin, Paddlefish, Terralina, etc.

Will any Disney cast members spot you, figure out what you're doing, know about this policy, and actually take steps to prevent you? Probably not. But do you want to be worried about that while you're in the middle of such a meaningful event?

You might consider doing your ceremony in a hotel room with a view instead. Then you don't have to worry at all.

Even though I thought 35 yrs was special and we really wanted to do it with our entire family maybe we will just settle for half our family and 36 yrs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter