HAs anyone flown on this type of plane??

KarenB

<font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank
I was just poking around orbitz and Delta, looking at our flight for December and realized that we have to fly on a 50 passenger plane from Harrisburg to Atlanta. Yikes!!!!! I'm not a pleasant flyer to begin with and now my palms are sweating already thinking about this 2 hour leg of our flight!

Has anyone flown on Delta's Comair.....Canadair Regional Jet (CRJ)?? How was the flight? I sure hope they have a good track (safety) record!!!!!

Karen

I was on theis type of plane when I went from Long Island to Kansas last Feb with Delta, Comair. . I loved this plane!!!! It was 2 seats, an aisle, and 2 seats. It rode very smoothly. When it took off, I didn't feel the preasure from I think its called lift, like the big planes have(I hate that feeling). I had one stop over, so I rode on that type of plane 3x and it was great! I really don't like flying but this plane was as good as it gets!!

I flew one of these from Daytona Beach to Atlanta and didn't mind it at all. The only difference I noticed was slightly lower ceilings inside & of course fewer seats. The ride was fine.

I try to book at least one Comair flight everytime we go to Florida. These planes are nice and quiet and seem smoother as well.

My kids love these as well because there is usually one flight attendant, and each of the times we've flown Comair the kids get a little extra attention from the flight attendant because there are so few passengers.

My son also likes these planes because his ears usually bother him when flying, but he says his ears never bother him on these smaller planes. I don't know if it's something to do with the altitude, the speed of ascent and descent, or the noise, but he insists that his ears never bother him on these Comair planes.

The only thing we don't like is they usually don't pull up to the gate. This means you'll be walking outside and up stairs to board the flight.

These comair planes are great! Easy boarding, nice flight! I would not hesitate at all!!!!

Thank you for your positive replies. :) Now back to the fun planning for our Christmas trip!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter