has anyone found another place worth using the Q&C vouchers besides B&C, PEPPER MARKE

wdwstar

DIS Veteran
has anyone found another place worth using the Q&C vouchers besides B&C, PEPPER MARKET ? we love both places but i think we need a few new places, i was just wondering if anyone found another place that we could get just as much value out of the vouchers like the beaches & cream and pepper market?

we were there at easter, going then end of may and a family reunion at christmas, by christmas we will need a new place , help!

We used a Q&C voucher at Columbia Harbor House and got a decent deal. Nothing like Pepper Market, but we saved money on food we normally would have ordered.

I got the
Captains Special ( 2 fish and 1 chicken strip -big) with fries $6.79
Drink $1.99
Apple Pie $3.79
Total $12.57 Plus tax

It looks like Mara at AKL would be a good choice if would order the fish& chips platter or fried shrimp platter. These are $9.49 alone.

It also seems that Pop Century food court may be good. Some of the mom's night out meals are $8.99 (one is $10.99) plus the chicken parmesan is $8.99. Then their sundaes are $4.99. So this would be good.

Maggie

Tangiere Cafe (Morocco) is a good deal. Also, most of the food courts have a "hot meal" section that would be a good deal. My only problem with most of the food courts is that you had to get a small drink cup and if you bought the mug that was a waste. I had a problem with CBR last September with this as I wanted bottled water and was told that it was not allowed, only yhe small cups.

Cindy:wave:

We got an excellent deal at the counter service place in Japan. We got a combo meal, they allowed sushi as a side item (that was $6.50). The meal was over $20

Thanks for the recommendation of the Sand Trap bar and grill. It's also on our list for must-do now!

I've been meaning to try out the Yakitori House in Japan, as well. I would get the sushi and DBf would probably get a combo meal, and split the cake and drink.

We will have a rental car, and will probably stay at AS Movies. I am trying to convince DH that we should eat at PM, POFQ, etc with the vouchers for dinner. I would like to try this place as well, but have no clue where it is.
Thanks!

Originally posted by frannn
We will have a rental car, and will probably stay at AS Movies. I am trying to convince DH that we should eat at PM, POFQ, etc with the vouchers for dinner. I would like to try this place as well, but have no clue where it is.
Thanks!

The Sand Trap is located in the club house at the Bonnet Creek,Eagle Pines, Osprey Ridge Golf Courses.

It is off of Vista Blvd (same road as FW).

From ASM, head towards MK. When you get to the Toll Plaza, use the farthest toll booth to the right (next to the bus lane). Take the right fork (follow the busses) and then take the first right (Vista Blvd). Go past FW and the security booth. It will be the first road on your left (golf view drive).

Ed

We are staying at the POFQ and I have purchased some Q & C vouchers. Can we use those in the evening for dinner when we come back from the parks or is there a time frame such as 11-4 that they must be used. I've been watching for the answer to this question and haven't seen it. Thanks for your help.

The Q&C vouchers are for lunch or dinner. You must use them during the normal business hours of the counter service/food court location you wish to eat at. I know at the All Stars, certain eateries close in the food court, while you can still order pizza for a while at one of the places. Since they are not for breakfast, you will not be able to use them when the food court is still serving breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter