Has anyone gone to the new FDP?

KathyK

Mouseketeer
...at MM or BD?

What are the limited menu selections?

Inquiring minds want to know.

I made reservations for Sept 30, and I was told you order off of the regular menu.

Hi Kathy! I haven't seen anything offical that says you don't order off the regular menu. I'm hoping that isn't true.

set up for Oct 3, for H&V the CM said that it did not include drinks on the adult buffets but does on the childs'. We may cancel it if we can get to see Fantasmic before then as we are not in agreement with what Disney is doing with this package- If they had made it where we was to get the center seats it would have made it more worth while.

I agree. If they had given some perks with the new policy, it would be much more popular.
They could have had the reserved seats right down the middle, last entry, first out, and one free drink per person. Or even rather than a free drink, a free item no matter how chinzy. Even a free restaurant related dining pin would have me rethinking. ;)
That would be neat. A different FDP pin at each of the different restaurants. :)
I still say if they were concerned about no shows -- then charge the no shows $5 a person. Why make everyone pay?
I can see where no shows are a problem. But I don't see that as the real reason behind this.

I like the idea of the FDP pin that would make a big difference to me too. I have read that the price at the H&V has went up to where it makes up for the difference minus tip - has anyone been that did not have a package confirm this in other words what is the current price for H&V buffet?

"Has anyone gone to the new FDP?

...at MM or BD?"

????

FDP? MM? Micky Mouse? BD?
I'm sure I could figure it all out if I tried. I still find all the abbreviations a little frustrating.
JMHO

Guess I am AC
dazeda.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!