Has anyone gotten a FOP FP since hours changed for July?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maryj11

DIS Veteran
i have been checking off and on since Disney changed the closing time from 9:00 to 10:00 for July.
Has anyone managed to get a FP for that last hour? I don't know if I missed them all or they haven't loaded them yet.

When hours change, the new FPs for those hours are not added immediately. My recollection is that it might be a few days, you’ll just have to keep an eye out.

When hours change, the new FPs for those hours are not added immediately. My recollection is that it might be a few days, you’ll just have to keep an eye out.
I have noticed they have added the extra FP's for that last hour for other rides but not FOP. Do you think I missed them or are they holding back on it?

I have noticed they have added the extra FP's for that last hour for other rides but not FOP. Do you think I missed them or are they holding back on it?

If you have been watching, I doubt you have missed it. There are usually threads here that alert us of additional FPs as well, and I don’t recall seeing any since the recent hours update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter