Has Anyone Heard Anymore about the New TDS Pins

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
that we are supposed to be getting this Fall? I am wondering if they are exclusive to TDS, what cost might be and what they might look like. Anyone have any insider information?

Trying to figure out how much money I need to start saving now in order to have enough for pins in the Fall.

I was in the mall on Monday, at a DS and asked about the pins. The CM looked at me like I had two heads and said "They only sell pins at the park." I told her that I had read, on the internet, that the stores would begin to carry them again, soon, but she said she knew nothing about that.
I'm going to a Gallery store today. Perhaps they'll be more knowledgable. I'll post later, this evening, if I have any additional news.

I asked the CM in our store, Laredo, a couple of weeks ago and for the second time they told me we would be receiving pins around the 1st of June. I guess we will see. It seems like some DS know about pins and others don't.
Kim:D

My Disney Store CM in Colorado must know the CMs at snowgooseltd's store! The CM even gave me a slightly exasperated look as if he were thinking, "not another Internet rumor!"...

Oh Joette -- you are such a tease!! ;) ;)

~Nancy~ (looking forward to the news - I have about 8 local TDS' here!)

Ah geez, not another tease line... :rolleyes: Not again! LOL! I'm gonna be like the pirates, "We wants the pin news! We wants the pin news!" And then what is it that the auctioneer pirate says... "Avast ye scurvy scum" or something like that?

ANYWAYS!

:jester:

I am working tonight and will try to find out something. But I doubt it. We are usually the last to find out.

When I asked an assistant manger at one of the local Disney Stores, she, too, looked at me like Iwas crazy! Time will tell ...

Hello, everyone! I was at the Natick store today and the NEW manager assured me that this Gallery store was not closing and that she had NO IDEA when the store would be carrying pins, other than Gallery pins. By the way, the Two-Gun Mickey pins are all at 50% off. She told me that they are always the last to know. How does Joette know??

And the mystery continues!!

My TDS had no dea what I was talking about.

I work at 5th Ave and we received a voice mail a few weeks ago regarding new pins....

Sometime in June we will be receiving 2 new sets of Magical Moments pins....classic Pooh and Beauty and the Beast. B&B's 10th anniversary is fast approaching.

We are also recieving what could be 100 pins to celebrate Walt's 100th Birthday sometime between now and October. There is no firm release date on these at this time. My manager believe's that these will be something like the 101 Millennium pins that we had in 1999.

So, that is what I know, and I'll keep you all posted if I hear additional information. Keep in mind that sometimes we just open a carton and there is new merchandise! So I'll post as soon as I can.

Linda

There will be pins in the fall, scheduled to be released around October 1st. It will be to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Walt. There will be approximately 100 pins released, no idea of the schedule, how many per week, etc. But this is a definite from what all my sources have told me.

A friend of mine will be in California at the beginning of June at Home Base and will report back on the details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter