Has anyone heard from Nativetxn?

kejoda

<font color=red>Steve Irwin, taking care of Heaven
I've been wondering how she and her dh have been doing. I sent her a pm a couple of weeks ago but she has never opened it. Hopefully someone knows how she is doing.

Hi Kejoda..

I talked with Katholyn the other day... she is travelling now to spend some time with her grandbaby, her husband is with her as they head off for Christmas with their family. He is doing good, and seems to be holding his own....I hope she reads that you were asking for her. If she calls me while she is away, and she usually does, I will tell her to open that pm and answer you...

Thanks for asking about her... she is a sweet lady.

Thanks Marsha!!!! Its good to hear that her dh is well enough to travel. If you talk to her tell her she is missed but I know that nothing beats spending time with a Grandbaby.

I think of Katholyn often and always remember both her and Wilgus in my prayers. Please let them know I am thinking of them too, next time you speak with them Marsha. :grouphug:

Same here. I continue to pray for Wilgus' health as well as for Katholyn and the rest of their family. I thought of them often when I was visiting WDW last week. I miss seeing them during the holidays. I am so glad to hear that they are able to spend Christmas with their family.

I'm here! I have been away about a month. We went to Houston for my niece's college graduation and stayed for the holidays with my grandbaby, who is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen.

Thanks for asking about me. I miss everyone but I just haven't had much time for the boards.

We have an appointment with Wilgus's hematologist tomorrow. Say a prayer that there is good news.

Katholyn

I'm glad to see this.:goodvibes I had been wondering about Katholyn and her husband. I hope all goes well for Wilgus. Take good care. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter