Has anyone left anything in the Hotel Safes

NIK

<font color=deeppink>Compulsive planner<font color
The main ones in reception I mean.

I usually carry my passport around with me but I end up a nervous wreck worrying in case it gets stolen, falls out of my bag or whatever. I thought I might leave it in the hotel safe next time but wondered how easy it is to use

I've managed fine with hotel safes and I'm no whizz Kid :)

The safes in the rooms are really easy to use. The instuctions on the outside of the safe are very easy to follow. You will have no problem using it. We allways leave our passports, tickets home, etc. in there, it does save all the worry about losing them while walking around.

The hotel safes are easy to use. We always leave all our valuables in there.

We didn't use safes at reception, but we did use our in-room safe to hold our passports, plane tickets, our mobile phones (being from the US they don't work in Paris), our mp3 players, that sort of thing. I tend to be more of a nervous wreck when I carry those things with me, and I find myself checking for them all of the time, so I love having the in-room safe.

I've used the in room safes with no problem :)

I agree with the others, it's far too much worry for me to carry stuff with me - I would be constantly checking and re-checking (and having those heart stopping moments of "It's gone!!")

Getting slightly off the point here but.......

We are staying at the SL this time - no in room safe. Anyone know if there are safes in reception that you can use ?

I always use the safes when I stay in hotels, so far no problem. I'm pretty sure all the hotels have safes at the receptions.

Nikki :)

I also am planning to stay at the Sequoia and there definitely were no room safes last time. I understand they do have safe storage at reception though. I wondered if anyone had had any problems. One thing you don't want to be losing is your passport. My only concern is that I would forget it but I'm such a worry wart when I'm abroad I think that's unlikely! LOL

Just make sure that you don't forget them! Last time we left our passports, plane tickets and house keys in the hotel reception safe but forgot to pick them up as we left. We drove for about 150km towards Holland (our next stop) before we realised and had to do a 300 km round trip back to get them :crazy: It was not much fun to say the least!! Our trip to Holland ended up taking us nearly 14 hrs!!

That's the one thing that worries me. I'll probably have to leave myself reminders every bloomin where!

Am I the only one who just locks thair valuables in their suitcase?

Never even thought about using a safe - sounds ike a lot of hassle, unless it was a room safe, though getting stuff stolen is probably more of a hassle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter