Has anyone packed produce?

5xdisneyfans

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone has packed produce in their suitcases before? Only my mom and I for a short trip. Trying to figure out what food I can just bring with me. No dining plan and want some fruit in the morning. Looks like each piece of fruit is $3 there. Delivery services I see require minimum of $40 ordered. Thinking of putting some fruit between my clothes

Not fruit specifically, but I have brought food on my carry-on bag on a plane. If you book a private car, I.e. FL Tours, you can book a 30 min grocery stop between the airport and resort . HTH

Yes we always pack a couple bags of apples. My 14 year old is apple crazed. Seriously an apple-a-day. I also pack baby carrots. Both of these can be packed or brought as carry-on. I'm sure you could travel w/ other fresh fruits/veggies but we found apples and carrots travel well. We also commonly pack natural apple sauces in tubes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts