Has anyone parasailed in Key West?

dzneprincess

This page intentionally left blank
I was wondering if you have any advice or instructions? I have CC booked right now, but at $70 bucks a person, well you know! I was looking last night and I saw some websites that said $30 to $85 pp. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Hello amanda,
This is Shirley and was born and raised in Key West - I have a great deal of information on Key West and would be happy to share it with you - if you will write me at snelsonbrown@aol.com, I will be more than happy to help - to make it easier - let me post it here - if you are interested, you can send me a Large manilla envelope also make it self addressed with about $3.50 worth of stamps on it -I will fill it up and send it right back to you.
If you have any questions, you are still welcomed to write me.
Always
Shirley

Hi Shirley,
You had actually told me you were going to mail me a package a while back, when I talked with you about my basket order. I am the one with the 4 children (3 boys and 1 girl ) from Columbus GA. You probably dont remember speaking to me, but I was the one whose 8 yr old CJ was into YuGi Oh cards LOL

We are really looking forward to our cruise. BTW should I expect to hear from you soon with a total for my basket? We are sailing in 2 weeks.
Thanks,
Amanda princess:

Hey Amanda~
check out Andy's website for pictures and reports on parasailing at CC..

one tip if you wear glasses and you're going on the banana boats... leave your glasses in your beach bag... don't wear them on the boats!!! again, ask Andy!

Thanks Jeanny,
I actually decided to do it because Andy said it wasnt so bad, and I believe he told me he was nervous of heights as well :teeth: or was it womens restrooms??????//

I do have the banana boat booked at CC, but was hoping to do parasailing a little bit cheaper than CC.

We didn't but our tablemates did...they absolutely loved doing it in CC. Just from their excitement and pictures I think it was worth every penny they spent. The water is so clear in CC I can only imagine what it looks like from the air. We are going to do it next time.

Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter