Has anyone perpaid Hoop dee doo?

elismom

A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes
I booked the hoop dee doo for dec fo DS and I and was hopping to pay for it before we left
But was told I can only pay when I get to disney?

HDDR they require CC to book,when you check in if you are staying on site you can pick up HDDR tickets at your resort and pay for them with cash or leave on CC.If you cancel within 48 hours of performance you get a full refund.If you do not cancel within 48 hours no refund.:earsboy: :earsgirl: :sunny:

Elismom, if I were you, I'd call back just to make sure. Payment for the Hoop Dee Doo -- at least for our group -- is required in advance. We're going on Dec. 10, and the confirmation we received in the mail says:

"We are happy to confirm your reservation. Walt Disney World Co. requires payment in full for your dinner show reservation 21 days prior to show date. You may send us a check for the amount of $319.44 or charge your credit card over the phone at (407) 939-7707. Make check payable to Walt Disney World.

If we do not receive your payment by Wednesday, Nov. 19, 2003 your reservation will automatically cancel. You will not recieve any additional bill or reminder of your payment due date.

To make changes to your reservation, you mayy call Disney Group Dining at (407) 939-7707 up to 2 days prior to the show date. You must call the PIONEER HALL HOOP DEE DOO MUSICAL REVUE office 2 days before your show date to reconfirm at (407) 824-2803."

Now, that might be because we're a group of 9, but I'd sure hate for you to lose your reservation because you didn't know payment in advance was required. And, even if it's not required, I would think you'd be welcome to pay in advance if you wish. Good luck!

Pat

77 days and counting . . . again!

Thanks pat
Ill wait to see what comes in the mail and then I will call and prepay I like to have every thing I can, payed for before we go, it helps me to budget better
thanks shelley

Yes, groups of more than 6 are booked through group reservations, not the regular PS line and must be paid in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter