Has anyone purchased a robe from DCL?

Yes. It is white, very soft, 100%poly (easy to compress and pack). 1size fits all is what the tag says. It has Disney Cruise line in nice silver stitching on the left upper chest, and a large tag inside that says Disney Cruiseline. There are 2 largish pockets. There are 2 belt loops on each side - one higher, one lower so depending on your height you should still be able to tie belt at waist. The tie is removeable. There is not an internal tie as some robes have (in addition to outer tie). The belt, the sleeve ends, and the entire opening have close lines of stitching for added texture. Other than the silver stitching for DCL, it is entirely white. If I get a chance I'll try to post a pic or two. We bought two, we like them, but I'm not sure what they cost (DH made the purchase pre-cruise to have in room when we arrived).

I bought my husband one and he loves it. I think I might have to get one for myself one of these days.

+1 for very soft and comfortable. They are one size fits "all" aka "most". It won't close on me but it's still comy

I bought the Romance for 2 package after starting my own thread on this back in January....

http://www.disboards.com/threads/dcl-robes.3478054/

The robes are very soft, white n fluffy with a DCL embroidered on them.

they are one size fits MOST, not ALL. I being 6'2" 240lbs it fits but is short compared to my robe I picked up from Restoration Hardware years ago. If I just put it on and tie it the tie goes almost over the top of my belly. I have to pull the belt down first and then tie it to go across my belly.

The length of the arms are also not as long as I'd like.

My partner on the other hand loves the robe, he ditched his other one for this and wears it daily. Only on really cold days/nights when I don't want to turn the heat up do I wear my DCL robe but its underneath my longer one for the extra warmth.

I don't understand what a robe has to do with romance. Wouldn't you just walk around your stateroom naked?
I originally bought this package cause I was going to buy the robe on the online store for $120 but with this package you got 2 robes, some chocolate, and wine/sparkling cider for aprox the same price...it made financial sense to get this package then it did to buy 1 robe for the same price. However apparently its not the same exact robe sold online, but still worth the money.

I have preordered the non-alcoholic "touch of romance" which is one robe, sparkling cider and chocolates. DH has never worn a robe in 30 yeas of marriage so one is enough and it's the thought that counts (and I need a new robe LOL).

I have preordered the non-alcoholic "touch of romance" which is one robe, sparkling cider and chocolates. DH has never worn a robe in 30 yeas of marriage so one is enough and it's the thought that counts (and I need a new robe LOL).

We did that on our first cruise (well we got the one with two). The second cruise we just ordered the package that comes with the bottle of Apple Cider and the chocolates since we already had the robes. It's a nice way to end your first day of the cruise.

We ordered them on our first cruise. Super soft and comfy, but...make sure you wash it separately. We found out the hard way that it sheds worse than a husky in the summer.

I was looking at the Romance package robe as well, thanks for the information. But they also sell a very plush one on the boat, last year it was $130. Can anyone tell me if both robes are similar or is the one offered on the Fantasy heavier?

I have not purchased the Disney cruise line robe that is purchased under the amenities but I purchased this Disney cruise line robe through Disney.com

http://m.disneystore.com/bath-robes...uise-line-robe-for-adults/mp/1319756/1000325/

A little pricey but my wife loves it. She's 5'2" and I got the medium and it's a tad big (baggy arms and comes down to her ankles) and would fit someone I'd say up to 5'6 or so depending on length preference. It's very great quality.
Thanks for the link...I didn't know they had small. The ones in Concierge were way too large for me but very comfy.

I have not purchased the Disney cruise line robe that is purchased under the amenities but I purchased this Disney cruise line robe through Disney.com

http://m.disneystore.com/bath-robes...uise-line-robe-for-adults/mp/1319756/1000325/

A little pricey but my wife loves it. She's 5'2" and I got the medium and it's a tad big (baggy arms and comes down to her ankles) and would fit someone I'd say up to 5'6 or so depending on length preference. It's very great quality.

I borrowed a robe while on board (oceanview room) and this is the one they brought. It was lovely!!!

I borrowed a robe on board, too, but our room attendant made it sound like that was only for concierge and he'd have to ask special permission. I felt bad about asking at all, even though he was able to get one for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter