Has anyone received an invite to the May 23 Waterfront VIP Party for AP members?

Bete

DIS Veteran
I received about 10 days ago an issue of passport member communication newsletter and on the last page it states look for your invitation in the mail to this special, exclusive event for annual passholders. To date, I don't have an invite and it states I will get one. I have about 5 days before our trip to Florida begins and I'm anxious to go to this party.

Does anyone have good info about this one?

Did you get an invite, yourself? Will you explain the details? Do you really need your invite or is your AP card the invite. What time will this take place? Where do you go? All details would be wonderful.

I recieved mine on Sat. I have a Platinum pass but I was told that the gold members will have to pay $10.00 for the party. You will need to pick up your VIP tickets at the SeaWorld entrance while supplies last. The tickets are limited and must be exchanged at the park for a wristband on May 23 before your arrival at the Waterfront party.

VIP ticket includes:
Unlimited access to the Waterfront
Unlimited food sampling in all of the Waterfron't unique restraunts (non-alcholic drinks included)
Entertainment throughout the evening.

The first 100 Planinum passport members to check in will recieve a special wristband for access to a cocktail reception from 6-7 pm at the Sand Bar with Jim Atchison, Seaworl's new Executive Vice President and General Manager.

Checkin begins at noon on May 23.

And Don't Miss our new Odyssea Spectucular.

Passport member sneak preview at Nautilus Theater

Be the first to see our newest show, Odyssea, before it opens to the public. Saturday, June 7 1pm. Reserve your seat in advance by picking up your ticket at Shamu Emporuim gift shop today.

Thanks for the info.
I'm a gold member and haven't gotten mine either.
I'll probably drive up after Memorial day weekend when Shrek and the Odyssea show are open.
Looks like I'll have to bring extra money for some drinks at the water front bar. I think it will be cool to slam a Long Island Ice Tea, then go up in the sky ride and pretend it's a drop ride. I love to put my face up against the window and look over the edge.

Wow Robert, you have a Platinum pass, gets you into BGW for free. I was just there a few weeks ago. In a side topic...
I'm going to Ohio June 13-17 by myself for PKI/KW/SFWoA/CP. If you wanted to fly up and meet me, you could. I bet you're flying up for Coaster Mania but the crowds will probably be huge for that. I'm about to book the plane ride, hotel, and rental car. E-mail me at robvia@aent.com if you're interested. You could fly out of Orlando and meet me at Columbus (CMH). I'd pay for the hotel and rental car cause I'm doing that anyway. You'd pay for your plane ride, food, and park tickets.
Hey Barry, if you read this, did you goto CP yet or make plans?
You're invited too. It could be the Dis CP trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter