Has anyone recently seen the castle?

Ive heard the 24th, 27, and 28 for the reopening of the castle. Any one know which it is?

The Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough no longer shows Under Refurbishment on the Disneyland schedule on Tuesday the 28th. However, that specifically refers to the storybook vignettes walkthrough up inside the castle that tell the story of Sleeping Beauty and doesn't necessarily indicate when the walls will come down and you will be able to just walk through the castle from the hub to Fantasyland. I've seen several places where people were told the walls would be down on May 24th. This makes sense to me that they would get that pathway open before the holiday weekend even if the vignettes inside aren't open yet, especially as all the other tarps etc. have come down over the last few days and the castle appears ready.

But the bottom line is we really don't know for sure, I don't think, until it happens other than the storybook walkthrough will be closed until 5/28.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter