Has anyone stayed at a HRH suite?

whalewatcher

Travel Buff
We are interested in one of the suites at HRH but their website doesn't give much info. Anyone out there who can tell me what the rooms are like, the view, is this club level, service any different, worth the extra money?

Hi Whalewatcher,

I can't help with your question directly. We've only stayed at the kidsuites at the Portofino. But awhile back someone posted a great description of the HRH kidsuites. I'm not sure if search function can help you but the into was on one of the universal boards.

Good luck

NHRenee,

I think what he is talking about is the King Suites both on regular floors and on Club level.

I can tell you King suites offer not only the room with the King size bed and accompanying room for conferencing, but can also directly connect to two additional bedrooms, either two queens and a king or two kings.

If you are interested in pricing, I can tell you as I checked into it. If you get both of the adjoining rooms with the King Suite, accomodations rise to 12, so maybe a bunch of friends can get together and share the $700 a night bill, at least that's about what it was when I was checking for the time frame for the first week of Mardi Gras only 3 weeks ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter