has anyone stayed at the candy cane with 5

mollie1

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of the candy cane , there will be the two of us with our three grandchildren two of them 13, are the rooms big enough?

There are two doubles in the rooms. While I LOVE the CCI, I would not try to fit 5 into those rooms as they are tiny (and I don't know where you might put a roll away in there...maybe the bathroom?).
When we have 5, we do 2 rooms at CCI.

There is enough room for a port-a-crib at the foot of the beds - and we were still able to walk around them. Some of the rooms are bigger than others - I'm not sure how they classify them - you may want to ask. I would say there was room for a sleeping bag - but you'd want to roll it up out of the way in the morning to walk around. The rooms are bigger than say - a Super 8, but smaller than some bigger hotel rooms. We really enjoyed our stay there, and had no problem needing the room for the crib.
It depends on what you're used to! We're really not in the room too much - and it was a wonderful hotel - great breakfast. had its own shuttle, close enough to walk, quiet, and very clean! Can't recommend it more highly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter