• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone stayed at the GCH concierge

Disney-Kim

DIS Veteran
Did you feel it was worth it? was the breakfast decent? I read that you can sit on the balcony and watch fireworks in the lounge. true? thanks !!

It depends on how big your family is whether it is worth it. They have continental breakfast and some light stuff in the afternoon. It is better then the DLH. Plus, you can watch the fireworks and they pump the music in to the room so you can hear it.

I think it's worth it if there are more than two people in your party. The first time I used it there were three of us (adult women) and I do believe we drank enough wine one evening to cover it ;) (It was 'off season' and the wine was free, don't know if they do that all the time.) We did grab breakfast from there as well as a water bottle on our way out to the parks. Second time there were five of us and mostly it was a great place to go to in the AM to give people space and privacy to get ready for the day (and the early risers had a lovely place to go so we wouldn't disturb the late sleepers).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter