Has anyone stayed in the Copper Creek Cabins yet? Is it worth the splurge?

From the videos, it appears that there are blinds for those windows. I guess it is up to the guests to decide if they want to use them.
I think I read somewhere that the blinds are motorized

We liked our room! I definitely prefer Copper Creek over Boulder Ridge. It felt a bit smaller compared to other DVC studios we've stayed in but nothing that would make me not want to stay there again. Great location where you can cut over to the boats and is accessible through the main building as well.

Thanks for your response. Glad you enjoyed your stay.

They do have motorized shades that are very cool....one is a darkening sun shade and then there is a light blocking shade that darkens the room and blocks the view in and out (useful if people are sleeping there). Haven't stayed at the cabins, but loved, loved, loved them when seeing them.

We are almost ready for our trip down. I am a little worried with IRMA looming and if Disney gets a lot of rain, not sure what will happen with the cabins... We stay there next thurs night so there is time for the water to dissipate but there could be damage?

We are almost ready for our trip down. I am a little worried with IRMA looming and if Disney gets a lot of rain, not sure what will happen with the cabins... We stay there next thurs night so there is time for the water to dissipate but there could be damage?
Good question. I'm sure the design and constriction of the cabins and main building is good although I'm not sure the windows are impact. They are not at the Poly Bungalows, they are insulated for sound. Regarding the lakes and flooding, I'm not sure what would happen in a rain event such as Irma.

Just wanted to ask if anyone has stayed at Copper Creek Cabins yet? What did you think? Any pictures?
Considering having a splurge and spending a couple of days there during our next trip.

Curious if people feel the Cabins are worth the points so bumping. Any comments?

I think the Cabins are not worth it, UNLESS you hang by the resort and cabin area. WHY spend 87-115 points/night if you are gone to the
parks all day and come back late at night?. Just my .02 cents worth....

3 nights in a cabin would exhaust my meager supply of points for the year, so it's highly unlikely I'll ever experience the cabin life. They do look wonderful though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter