Has anyone taken an SUV or limo instead of Magical Express?

Just curious, what is the upside of using one of these services over just calling an Uber? A scheduled driver is surely more expensive. What's the upgrade in service that justifies the added cost?

Just curious, what is the upside of using one of these services over just calling an Uber? A scheduled driver is surely more expensive. What's the upgrade in service that justifies the added cost?

Some just like the surety and convenience of having someone there waiting for you.

Some offer a grocery stop, which can be convenient for certain folks.

Hired drivers park in an underground tunnel area a level below baggage claim which is very convenient. Grab your bags and you can be on your way in no time.

Some can be booked with car seats and such if needed.

Certainly a higher cost than a typical Uber fare, but for some it’s appealing.

We need the grocery stop (DVC with full kitchen). The cost of the car service and groceries together would equal one TS meal for DH our 2 teenage DSs and myself 😂

Food issues - I need certain food in the room to keep my stomach happy. Not sold on Disney property. Can't get it from Amazon Prime Now. Not on the regular Garden Grocer list, and I don't need enough food to make ordering from them cost-effective. I haven't checked the other grocery delivery services yet. I started doing the towncar service with grocery stop years ago, before I had every used Uber/Lyft and before the other grocery delivery options were available (at least to my knowledge). It has worked for me, so I stick with it.

We have used Black Car multiple times and been very happy with them. They will also stop at a grocery store on the way to your resort.
We have used Super Shuttle as well. Black Car is part of Super Shuttle, just a higher level.

Our plane comes in late - no food stores open at 10:30 PM
So garden grocer or another food drop off service would have to do

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter