has anyone tried dreams unlimited.....

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
Has anybody north of the border ever tried dreams unlimited? I have read good things about it on the other sites, but they are all from US citizens. Although I feel that they would be good to go through, I would like to hear from someone on the Canadian side.

Thanks,

Joline

Hi Joline. We are planning a trip to WDW for this December and we are doing it through Dreams Unlimited. Our consultant is Cathy and we have been very pleased with her efforts so far. We have already changed the details of our stay a couple of times and Cathy has been able to get us the rooms we wanted and at a pretty good price too. I guess it helps that Cathy is a Canadian also. She goes by the name of Cathy Canada on these boards.

Nagle

I have a trip planned with them for August/01. So I haven't taken it yet but so far everything is going great. My agent got us the room with DC discount and she sends me updates on things going on in the world. We haven't gotten down to the fine planning but I don't think there will be any problem.

I never thought I would book a trip through the internet! Always thought it would be more expensive...Dreams unlimited rocks! (as my daughter would say) We have been planning a trip for April, and are switching our reservations over to Dreams, from CRO, no penalty. Our agent is Michelle, she emails me back within the hour, let alone the same day!! I will be writing a very nice letter to Dreams as per the exceptional service we have received!! They also will do all your priority seating res. and apparently have grat results for the Cindy breakfast! Highly recommended!! :D

We have a trip planned for April(Easter)and have been planning with Wendy at Dreams, so far really good service. They plan a daily itinerary with your input and give you advice on anything you ask. Wendy has checked for the best price on the Disney resorts even after we have booked with them, now that is service.

My twin boys will celebrate their 8th birthday while we are there so Wendy has been a great help with making their day extra special. This will be our sons first trip there and boy are they excited.

:D :) :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!