Has anyone used a magic band puck watch slider?

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
I've had a fitbit for the past few trips and I'm not one to even wear it all day at home let alone all day at the parks plus wearing a magic band on the other wrist so I've been trying to figure out how to combine them on to one wrist.
I just came across and Etsy shop that makes a puck holder that slides onto a watch or fitness tracker.
Just wondering if anyone has used something like that and if they found any pros or cons of it.
Like did it slide around a lot? was it uncomfortable? is it the best thing since sliced bread? lol.

I bought one and have used it for five trips. It is great and very comfortable for me. The one I have is pretty hard to get on the apple watch, but it also stays in place well.

I have had two. Both 3D printed. One was very rigid, difficult to get onto the type of Apple watch band I use, and actually cracked. The other is made of a more flexible material, so can bend/squeeze/stretch it just a little bit to get it onto watch bands, yet still holds the puck very securely. I love this one. Wore it for a total of 12 park days in September. I loved not having to wear the MagicBand, yet still have the puck on my wrist. It was very comfortable and I hardly noticed the extra bulk on my watch band. I got it from Etsy.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/620806573/magic-band-2-flexible-puck-holder-watch

I used this one for a 10 day trip with my Fossil smart watch. Loved that I didn't have to wear an extra band. The only complaint I had is I placed the holder on the inside strap of my wrist. When I would scan it my watch face would get bumped against the readers and I was concerned with my watch face getting scratched up. Lucky for me I didnt have any scratches at the end of the trip but I was very cognizant of placing the face against the sensors once I noticed the possibility of scratching it. The outer strap of my watch has too large of a buckle to allow the holder to slide on that side so I will be ordering another style.

Any one with recent recommendations for this type of product? I’ve searched on Etsy but am having a hard time determining which is the best option - both secure and comfortable. Any suggestions?

I have pretty much abandoned wearing an actual MagicBand in favor of a puck holder for my watch. I have several, all from the same Etsy shop. Love them. They are made of a flexible plastic, which makes getting them on and off watch bands much easier. They are from the shop Luke3DP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter