Has anyone used Happy Limo lately??

niks81

Let's just say I wasn't the 'only one'!<br><font c
Hey everyone...I recently booked with Happy limo for my stay in June at WDW. I've heard a few good things and a few bad about them. When I made the reservation they explained that a new security measure has been implemented and now when you are ready for them to pick you up you need to call the dispatcher to get the driver to pick you up or something?? It's been about ten years since I was at Orlando Airport...Can anyone tell me how this might work there and if it's worked out ok??

niks81
As you get off the plane on the 3rd. floor.Then you go down to the 2nd. floor for your luggage. There we will be waiting for you with a sign with your name on it. To help you with your luggage and get you to the 1st. floor with no problems. Maybe you should give us a try. We are the Sponsors of the transportation boards..ºoº ºoºhttp://www.Yourride.net

We use Happy Limo almost monthly for our Disney cruises. Prior to 9/11, they were always waiting with a sign in the baggage claim area near the escalators. Now, because parking is limited, they may not be in the building. If that is the case, just give them a call and they will be there promptly. That's how it happened on our last trip (in Feb.) and it was very smooth.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

We used Happy Limo to and from MCO last week. Flew in on Wednesday (3/6) at 1:30, went to Baggage Claim, called Happy Limo, and by the time we got downstairs they were waiting with a sign with our name and the limo! (I only reserved a sedan)

The driver stopped at an Albertsons for our grocery stop and dropped us off at the front door of CSR. He asked what time we wanted to return to the airport on Sunday and we told him to pick us up at 3:00 on 3/10.

At 2:55 on Sunday the same limo pulls up to CSR and we (sniff sniff) leave the wonderful WDW.

Why is it that due to security measures, Happy Limo cannot meet you directly at the baggage claim area (you have to call them & meet them on the 1st floor), but yet Youride can meet you directly at the baggage claim area and assist you down to the 1st floor and out to the car????

I don't get it..... I'm trying to decide between the "big 3" for our transfers in Sept. This "difference" may swing it for me :)

I inquired about that on the phone. I felt it was kind of an inconvenience for them not to. They explained that with recent events they felt it was a good precaution for their customers to not have the car they're about to ride in sitting outside unoccupied. It gave too much opportunity for something to happen. It made sense to me. Other towncar services may choose not to do that, and that is their choice. Happy Limo made the call on it and now that's what they're doing apparently.

We've used Happy several times since 9/11, and they have always been VERY prompt in appearing within minutes of our phone call. I just booked with them last night for our Easter weekend trip.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter