Has Anyone Used SAFEWAY Grocery Delivery to WDW Hotels?

Topher99

Earning My Ears
I am hoping to order some fruits and snacks for our upcoming August trip and have them delivered to All Star Sports. I am looking advice on Safeway....has anyone used them? What was your experience? Is there another service that is better?

Thank you.

Head over to the Resorts forum and search for Safeway (using the DIS search engine.) Someone just raved about Safeway in a thread there.

I find it interesting they'll deliver to the Disney area zip codes but not to mine which is the zip immediately north of Lake Buena Vista.I shopped at a Safeway when I was in California and when they opened their only Orlando area store in Altamonte Springs,really nice store but its like at 40-45 minute drive from the Disney area so I was amazed when I was hearing all the radio ads for their delivery when they basically only have one store in Orlando,one in Tampa and one in Broward county.I love Publix and I also shop at other stores but I would love if Safeway actually moved in and started building stores to compete with Publix,even Winn Dixie stores seem to be dissapearing,when I lived in Miami there were many more than I see in Orlando and even in Miami many Winn Dixie stores are being given a hispanic rebrand with the Fresco name,three Safeway stores in all of Florida is a start but they need to expand quickly.

I am actually getting a delivery this Sunday from Safeway and will let you know. They have a save $20 coupon going on right now as well as free delivery. We purchased water, bananas, granola bars, shampoo and conditioner, hand soap, and various misc items.

I am actually getting a delivery this Sunday from Safeway and will let you know. They have a save $20 coupon going on right now as well as free delivery. We purchased water, bananas, granola bars, shampoo and conditioner, hand soap, and various misc items.
Looking forward to hearing how it goes. I've use Safeway delivery here in Seattle with no problems. Would be great to have it for our trip early October.

We used safeway this past December overall we really loved it! The only negative I can think of was that our selection of bananas weren't what I would have personally chosen. I guess we are particular about our bananas because the ones we got were too brown and turned mushy very quickly. But everything else was just as ordered. Super easy and cheaper than other options= win win.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter