Has anyone used the chase pay for Starbucks reload?

disfanforlife

DIS Veteran
i saw that if you add $20 through chase pay you get 300 bonus points. I thought I remembered reading about a similar offfer last year and some people didn't get the points. Just wondered if the offer is working well now

i saw that if you add $20 through chase pay you get 300 bonus points. I thought I remembered reading about a similar offfer last year and some people didn't get the points. Just wondered if the offer is working well now
I used it and got my points within an hour.

Did it about 30 minutes ago and got my stars! My mom also did it and it worked quickly. Planning on using the reload to buy one of their cups for my niece for xmas, so it's nice that I'll get some free drinks for that purchase!

I called Starbucks customer service and they said that my app is most probably defaulted by Visa checkout. (I used a Chase Visa to pay I might have gotten them confused in my mind.) They refunded me my $25 and I tried again. This time I made 110% sure that the app said Chase Pay before I hit "buy" and I got my 300 stars instantly.

Thanks for this. I didn't receive an email about the promotion, but did it because of this thread, and I have my stars!

Now I've got 4 free beverage/food coupons that I really need to use at some point! I keep being stingy with them because I might need them in the future -- lol.

I had misread and thought it was to pay with a Chase card. So no points for me :(

Still got my purchase points so not the end of the world.

I had misread and thought it was to pay with a Chase card. So no points for me :(

Still got my purchase points so not the end of the world.
I made the same mistake - I paid with my Chase Visa card through Visa checkout. I called customer service and they refunded my account. The offer is still good until today so you can still do it.

I called Starbucks customer service and they said that my app is most probably defaulted by Visa checkout. (I used a Chase Visa to pay I might have gotten them confused in my mind.) They refunded me my $25 and I tried again. This time I made 110% sure that the app said Chase Pay before I hit "buy" and I got my 300 stars instantly.
Glad that worked out for you!

Thanks for this. I didn't receive an email about the promotion, but did it because of this thread, and I have my stars!

Now I've got 4 free beverage/food coupons that I really need to use at some point! I keep being stingy with them because I might need them in the future -- lol.
Glad I posted it and that you could use it! I have found so many good things here on the budget board, I am happy that my post helped you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!