Has anyone used the van service from Tiffany Towncar?

wdwluvr

Earning My Ears
What are the vans like? Are they nice? and comfortable? There will be five of us-two adults and three kids and I think we would be squished in a towncar. Does TT still give you a half hour grocery stop?

We used TTC in November and had the van. It's a full size van - the kind with benches in the back - not bucket seats. It was me, DH, and our 3 children. We had plenty of room, but our luggage and stroller - well it all fit, but barely (I always overpack). It was definitely necessary for us to upgrade to the van!

We also did the free grocery stop. They stopped at Publix and picked up water, soda, snacks, and breakfast food for the week.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Beth

wdwluvr.
We have New full size Vans two!! We are the Sponsors of the transportation boards..And we also give you a FREE grocery stop.Remember Support all your Sponsors!! ºoº ºoº ºoº
http://Yourride.net :wave:

We also used TTC and had a van. It was so easy to fit everything in the back. We also stopped at Publix and picked up some snacks and drinks. That is the way to go, it was great to have some food in the room. TTC also helped us get a van taxi that was handicapped equiped. They walked us to the right spot and then made sure the 2 vans stayed right together on both trips to and from the airport. :D

We used TTC in March 2000 and August 2000 and had a van both times. They brought a car seat for our 21 month old who proceeded to completely FILL her diaper before we were onto the highway! The driver was awesome - stopped so we could change her on top of a suitcase by a van parking lot. What a memory.
I highly recommend them. Cost $10 more for the van.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter