Has anyone written a trip report? There are some links to reports here-add yours

nativetxn

<font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono
Have you enjoyed a solo trip, an adults only trip or an adults night out without the kids at WDW? Did you write a trip report? If you did post a trip report could you give me a link to it? I would love to read about your trip :)

Katholyn

Okay, no one? I've read Preshi's. Anyone else?

Just me? Sheesh! Come on guys ;) :D

Hi nativetxn,
I posted one too, and you have read it. If anyone else is interested it's on page three of trip reports. IT's titled Bobmouse in Walt Disney World 9\10-9\17.
Enjoy Bobºoº

Okay found a great description of Adventurer's Club in a trip report by akamaleficent. You can read it if you <b>CLICK HERE</b> :)

PrincessAurora has two separate trips posted on the Trip Reports Board. The first is her trip with her boyfriend in March, 2000

<b>Pink & the brain Part 1</b>

<b>Pinky & the brain Part 2</b>

<b>Pinky & the brain Part 3</b>

<b>Pinky & the brain Part 4</b>

<b>Pinky & the brain Part 5</b>

<b>Pinky & the brain Part 6</b>

<b>Pinky & the brain Part 7</b>

<b>Pinky & the brain Part 8</b>

The second trip report is from her most recent trip in November/December with her friend Dot:

<b>Pinky & Dot Day 1&2</b>

<b>Pinky & Dot Day 3</b>

<b>Pinky & Dot Day 4</b>

<b>Pinky & Dot Day 5</b>

<b>Pinky & Dot Day 6</b>

<b>Pinky & Dot Day 7</b>

<b>Pinky & Dot Day 8</b>

Also try eeyore0062:
WDW-our 1st day
WDW-our 2nd day
WDW-our 3rd day
WDW-the 4th day
WDW-our last day:(

My husband and I just got back 1 1/2 weeks ago after a wonderful 5 day trip, just the 2 of us. DD was at home with her cousin and uncle playing in a foot of snow. Come read our adventures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter