Has becoming a parent changed your favorite attraction(s)?

Kind of for me.

Space Mountain and Small world were my favorites before my little.

Now I LOVE how excited she gets during Peter Pans Flight. I wish the wait wasnt always so long.

BUT, Small world is one of her favorites so it's remained one of mine. Maybe once she is old enough to ride Space Mountain they will change back. Who knows.

I didn't go to WDW until my oldest was 3 years old. Back then he was all about the pool and the water parks. I don't remember him being thrilled with MK or Epcot. He was a water kid through and through.

On our second trip he was 8. He found a love for Splash. One morning we rode it about 5-6 times in a row. He could literally ride it all day every day and be fine with it. I always thought the ride was ok but seeing him LOVE it made me pay attention to the little details. It's now one of my favorites.

No...it just made me that more excited when he was tall enough to ride some of my favorite rides!:D

I have never liked any rides with water (Splash Mountain!). Actually, I HATE being in water soaked clothes.
Of course, my kids favorite ride is Splash. I absolutely love their excitement and faces on it but it is still not my favorite ride :)

I prefer the dry mountains still!

I have never liked any rides with water (Splash Mountain!). Actually, I HATE being in water soaked clothes.
Of course, my kids favorite ride is Splash. I absolutely love their excitement and faces on it but it is still not my favorite ride :)

I prefer the dry mountains still!
Hmm are you related to my daughter? She hates getting her face wet. During our 1st trip I took her on Splash Mountain. She screamed at the end and until everyone hear her yell "You got my face wet. Daddy your fired". To get my dad gig back I had to buy her an incredibly ugly Haunted Mansion Top Hat with bat ears on either side and gray hair for the back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter