Has Disney ever thought about building a Marvel themed resort?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
With Star Wars being the second popular franchise for Disney and having it's own resort I wonder if Disney will do it again with Marvel and building a Marvel themed resort. Because with Marvel becoming a popular franchise for Disney a Marvel themed resort would be so awesome and have rooms themed with Marvel heroes and have a restaurant that has Marvel foods and have a Marvel character breakfast as well. And if Disney were to build a Marvel resort it would sure be a huge hit with Marvel fans everywhere. Would a Marvel resort work wonders for Disney?

A Marvel Resort in America would be a huge hit as well because I know a lot of Marvel fans would love it and Stan Lee would be proud if it were to exist. Suppose if Disney had chosen to build a Marvel themed resort in America first rather than in Paris it would've gained a huge audience. After all themed resorts and hotels seem to work like we have seen with Legoland Resorts and Nickelodeon's no longer existing Nickelodeon Family Suites hotel because they attract families everywhere. But if Disney ever decides to put a Marvel resort in America someday I can guarantee it will be a Marvel version of the Great Wolf Lodge chain of hotels

as they are unable to use the most popular characters on the East Coast, that will probably not happen in a very long time if ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter