Has Jeremy Renner become the spokesman for Pure Silk Almond Milk?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I was seeing commercials on Youtube this morning and I noticed that Jeremy Renner's Pure Silk Almond Milk Super Bowl commercial was the top Super Bowl and it makes me think that Jeremy Renner is now Pure Silk Almond Milk's spokesman and this commercial will make huge money for Pure Silk Almond Milk. When I discovered this commercial I found it odd that Jeremy Renner got chosen to become Pure Silk Almond Milk's spokesman and I think Jeremy will become like Wayne Brady when Wayne Brady became International Delight Coffee Creamer's spokesman in their commercials. I think Jeremy Renner is trying to return to his commercial roots because way before becoming a movie star Jeremy Renner appeared in commercials for 7-11 Kodak Aquafina Water and Duracell Batteries and now that he is a star in the Pure Silk Almond Milk commercial Jeremy is indeed gonna return to being a commercial actor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter