Has there been

Renysmom

DIS Veteran
Has there been a Podcast on Disney Cruises? I searched and found nothing but maybe I am missing something (hope so). If not can you please do one, we are planning our first cruise and would love to hear the teams thoughts and ideas

Thanks for all you do

No podcast specific to the Disney cruise but several episodes did mention it. Have you checked out the cruise board? There are lots 'o' people over there just waiting for someone with questions :surfweb: Also, check out the Passporter Guide to Disney Cruises. Dave and Jennifer Marx have a great publication about all things Disney Cruises. I'm so excited for you!!! :yay: You won't be disappointed!

One of the really early ones - probably one of the oldest ones you'll find in iTunes - Corey and Ricky talked about a Disney Cruise they'd been on. It's not a 100% Cruise podcast, but they do a segment on it.

Oh, found it on the Archives page. It was 8/22/2006.

Good catch, Annette_VA, I was thinking of that one too. Also see the 9/19/06 episode, where they talk about western Caribbean ports of call, and 10/24/06, where they begin a multi-part on the Mediterranean cruises. Also, July 10, 2007: holiday events on the cruise ships; 1/16/07: getting the best price for your cruise trips; 12/19/06: shore excursions for Mediterranean cruises; 11/7/06: 2008 sailings.

Thanks both of you for the info.. I have gone to where I thought I would find the archives but havent been to successful. Do you have a link to the archives?

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter