• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has this happened to anyone else

michiml03

Mouseketeer
My son was approved for a Dream Come True Trip which is a chapter of Make a Wish. We met with our trip granter Aiden told them his wish. They told us that they needed to go to the board and present Aiden's wish which is protocol for all dreams. So last week our granter called and said that they had a meeting but there was not enough people to vote and will call us Monday the earliest and Wednesday the latest. We got no call and my son keeps asking me when we are going to WDW. So basically my 2 questions are Has anyone been denied a trip? should i call our granter or give it a couple of day? I know it is only Thursday but Aiden and his sisters are so excited. TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter