Have 325 Animal Kingdom points for rent at $14 or $16 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

keesbliz

Mouseketeer
if your stay is within the 7 month windows points value is $14 per point
if your stay is within the 7-11 month window points value is $16 per point

let me know if you have any questions, check for availability or even ready to book
hope to hear from you soon :)

Last edited:
Hi! My family and I are looking to travel to Disney mid April/beginning May.. prefer 6-7 nights. There is only 3 of us so we need a value studio. This our first time renting dvc! Let me know if you can help me thank you!

Morgan

let me know if you have any questions, check for availability or even ready to book

Hi
Looking for:
Check in 12/21/17
Check out 12/25/17
2 guests
Thank you!!

Hi! My family and I are looking to travel to Disney mid April/beginning May.. prefer 6-7 nights. There is only 3 of us so we need a value studio. This our first time renting dvc! Let me know if you can help me thank you!

Morgan
Hi Morgan,
the process is fairly easy ... i look up whats available during the time you want (its easier if you have exact dates) if the resort you want or would be interested in staying is still available when you give me an OK ill book it ... once booked you get a reservation number that you would look on My Disney experience app or online. You can reach me my number is 516-343-3494 or email keesbliz@yahoo.com if you have any further questions.

but for starters let me know dates that would work :) (Saturday to Saturday)

Hi
Looking for:
Check in 12/21/17
Check out 12/25/17
2 guests
Thank you!!
Sorry nothing for entire stay the only one that had two consecutive nights was Saratoga and that was the checkin 23 check out 25

Let me know if your still interested:)

I would like to buy 11 points that I need for a January reservation.
are you looking for me to do the rental or transfer points?

if you're looking to transfer the 11 points i suggest you go through DVC and purchase the additional amount you need, this way your not taking someones transfer for such a little amount of points.
Let me know either way... would be happy to assist you in the renting process :)

are you looking for me to do the rental or transfer points?

if you're looking to transfer the 11 points i suggest you go through DVC and purchase the additional amount you need, this way your not taking someones transfer for such a little amount of points.
Let me know either way... would be happy to assist you in the renting process :)

Thank you! I just got my reservation booked.

Hello,
I am a member looking for a transfer of points to my account.
Can you advise if these points are transferable?
Pls email me at jrg220@comcast.net.
thank you
john

Hi, I’d be interested in a transfer of 137 points for a May 2018 trip if they are still available.

Thanks,

MB

Hi Looking for:

Date: Mar 5-10, 2018
4 adults
Either 2 studios or a 2 bedroom at BC/BW/BLT

Thank you

Last edited:

Hi, looking for standard studio August 26 to September 3 2018. 4 guests. Jambo house. Anything available? Shannonneumann@gmail.com. Thanks!

Sorry nothing for entire stay the only one that had two consecutive nights was Saratoga and that was the checkin 23 check out 25

Let me know if your still interested:)

Does that mean that there's nothing available anywhere?
A little new to this, sorry.

Looking for 1 night studio at AKL for Nov. 10-11th - i know this timing has been booked, but figured I'd check just in case anything opened up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter