Have a water Lauren, Seriously - F&W Adults only Finished 3/8

Yuck, that's terrible about your bathroom! But at least you had a fun day at Epcot and DHS!

Terrible! but we are back up an running this morning... and most of the equipment is gone, rest of the floor comes up this weel, now to find someone to redo the basement.. UGH!

Yes it was a good Epcot and DHS day!

Ha! A good adults only day in EPCOT then...

All of the food looked good. I want to try the Cheese fondue at Festival of Arts when we go. A friend of mine said to being bread or crackers from somewhere. Problem is I don't remember where to get said extra bread!

I feel like i am joust going to order some on Amazon Prime now and bring them to Epcot... haha!

Yikes! I'm sorry that sounds miserable.
Yeah this has not been a fun few days, but we are on the road to recovery now i just need to find a contractor to fix the basement!

This is my favorite game :rotfl: :rotfl:

ME TOO! I must win! EVERY TIME
emmy awards emmys 2016 GIF by Emmys

I loved this roll!

It was really good! I can go for one right now!~

but honestly they give so much fondue and 3 tiny pieces of bread, I ate a bit with a spoon! Feel free to judge it was good! I like Cheese i was on vacation... No pictures of that so take my word for it!
No shame in a fondue spoon game. Ridiculous they give you a bread bowl full of cheese but very little actual bread

Next we went to Hops & Barley (in America) and got the Lobster Roll (New England Lobster Roll: Warm Lobster with Fresh Herb Mayonnaise and Griddled Roll ), it was good, nothing out of this world but I am happy we got it. I love Lobster and can not wait to head back to Maine for the real deal!
Yum, thanks looks pretty dang good for a food and wine item. I'm shocked to see the big chunks of lobster vice just tiny pieces.

Or I was just tipsy (pretty sure I missed a drink or two above)
:drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 When in Epcot.....

At check in we got free drink tickets, so we stopped by the bar and got two drinks and went to the balcony and watched the Epcot fireworks (and MK)

Perfect way to end the night!

No shame in a fondue spoon game. Ridiculous they give you a bread bowl full of cheese but very little actual bread

exactly, it was too good not to eat, next time maybe i'll bring crackers! I think @StarWarsMomofGirls! suggested that... did you do it at flower and garden? How did it go? Or did someone else suggest that and i am going crazy...

Yum, thanks looks pretty dang good for a food and wine item. I'm shocked to see the big chunks of lobster vice just tiny pieces.

It was pretty good, i was not complaining!

:drinking1 :drinking1 :drinking1 When in Epcot.....

You know it!!

I really want to wrap this report up before we leave on Wednesday :rotfl2: .... Wish me luck, ideally i don't want 3 reports going at once haha! In other news i will be sure to play catch up on all the reports i am behind on soon!

Magic Kingdom Morning!

Today was an early morning but I should have swapped the days as today we couldn’t get up! Go figure go to bed early can’t get up stay up late and can’t sleep?!?!? (If you are following my other TR you know this seems to be a common problem in our family!)

We were planning on getting a Minnie van to MK for the 7am emh, but I couldn’t get a Minnie van, so we got a regular Uber and headed to the TTC and took the ferry to MK.
We arrived around 720!

We headed in and got some PP Pics before Starbucks and some after

The PP asked me to put my coffee down but i told him it was on theme and I wanted it in the picture.. he looked at me like I was a bit crazy...

We then went for a spin on Buzz and the people mover.

Then in typical fashion we crossed the park and went on Jungle Cruise and Pirates, then we followed up with Splash.

My splash PP pictures is at 912, if you’ve been keeping track in an hour and 12 minutes we rode 5 rides the prior 2 days we rode 3 rides unless you could the skyline and then it’s 4.

After splash we headed to the Hall of Presidents, we enjoy this show and hadn’t seen it in a while. The next show was starting at 930, so we did this, then we did some shopping and headed to Epcot.

Quick visit to MK, but hit some of my favorites and I could not go to Disney and skip Magic Kingdom!

As we were leaving I said this way Rob said the other way I was right he was wrong but he didn’t listen so we missed that ferry. Side note I like to point out when I am right, and he likes to point out when I am wrong, the other day (i wrote this a long time ago as it is now February) I was wrong about something and he goes what is that the 3rd time in 2019? So then on like Jan 3rd Dillon and i were talking about something and she goes Mom this will be the first time your wrong in 2020! I am going to need to keep an eye on that one!

We still made it to Epcot around 11ish

Up Next last trip around Food & Wine!

I had no idea you had another trip around the corner. Have an amazing time!!!!

Wow, you all got so much done in one morning at MK. We though we'd enjoy extra magic hours but had a terrible time with them so we were never quite as lucky as you all. Guess I was wrong about that :earboy2:

I had no idea you had another trip around the corner. Have an amazing time!!!!

Wow, you all got so much done in one morning at MK. We though we'd enjoy extra magic hours but had a terrible time with them so we were never quite as lucky as you all. Guess I was wrong about that :earboy2:

Now it is going to be a LONG time till November how will i survive! We lucked out, no complaints from me on how much we got done!

:rotfl: :rotfl: I mean could he not read your shirt?!

Awesome!
Right? It is my life motto!

I've played the "I'm right" "No I'm right" game in Disney with Steve before, pretty much always regarding transportation. I'm always right :snooty: which has led to some ridiculously backwardand unnecessary travel times! When do they learn to just LISTEN to US.....

Have a great trip! Very jealous as our April cruise and 1 day in Disney seems so far away :sad:

I've played the "I'm right" "No I'm right" game in Disney with Steve before, pretty much always regarding transportation. I'm always right :snooty: which has led to some ridiculously backwardand unnecessary travel times! When do they learn to just LISTEN to US.....

Have a great trip! Very jealous as our April cruise and 1 day in Disney seems so far away :sad:

haha! Totally need to listen to us! I know my stuff!! COME ON!

Well we are back now and we don' have anything Disney booked till November! :sad2:

Great early morning pics in front of the castle! You got so much done!

It was a great morning and we were able to hit some highlights!

Super late to the game but joining in. It sounds like a really fun adults-only trip so far.
Welcome! Hoping to wrap this up soon! So just in time!

Wrapping up Food and Wine!

We hit mouse gears and shopped a bit more, we needed to pick up gifts for the girls and stuff i didn't need for my self. Then it was time for some more food!

We first went back to Active and Coasts eats, i wanted to try the Baked Shrimp and scallop, and Rob wanted another crab cake and we decided to try the Salmon, all very good and you even get a picture! I also got the Pinot Gris wine.

Then we went Flavors from the fire and grabbed the Skirt Steak (Picture of the steak below) and a Burger, both were good but we should have gotten the Corn Beef again!

Then we headed to the Cheese Studio, which i am going to go with was the biggest bust for me, we tried the Braised Beef Stroganoff, and then Black Pepper Boursin Souffle, theStroganoff was better but both were just ok compared to some of the other food we had had.

Next up was the wine and Dine Studio and we got the Seared Scallops and the Ravioli, both were good... No pictures of these... I got the bloody Mary at the Refreshment port, I love a good bloody Mary, this one was good, not great but hit the spot.

Rob has decided he was going to go for a run so he wasnt drinking... what a BUZZ kill! We did a bit more shopping i had another drink (no idea what but drink was in my notes) and headed back to the hotel.

We got back to the hotel around 1:30 rob went for a run and i went to the pool!
Had some drinks and relaxed, Rob joined me and around 4. A few minutes later it started to rain which worked out just fine, we went under cover got a snack and then head up to get ready for the evening!

I do want to point out here that i really enjoyed our stay at the Waldorf. The service was great, the pool was so nice and relaxing, they had a nice kids area (not that i used it). However if i was to stay here again I think i would want a car or wait till my kids are older. Getting to the parks is not easy, for a quick adults trip it was fine, but a week and with kids i am not positive i would have liked it. But the room and everything else made up for it.

Next up our final night in WDW!​

Sounds like some great Food and Wine choices.

Rob's choice to run over drinking and pool time is confusing to me lol but more power to him!

Sounds like a good afternoon of food/drink and at the pool!

It was i was! Great day but i was starting to get sad it was ending soon!

Now, that view is the reason to do an adult trip. A gorgeous pool and no responsibilities for anyone in it!

YOU KNOW IT! I mean this is 100% the best feeling, it is so rare for moms so it was extra nice!

Sounds like some great Food and Wine choices.

Rob's choice to run over drinking and pool time is confusing to me lol but more power to him!

I was happy to get in the last few tastes at food and wine!

Yeah we tend to judge him about this often! not what i would chose ever!

I missed this whole report! Oh man, I'm so bummed I wasn't following along on all your amazing kid-free antics! It looks like it was a fantastic trip with so much good food. Reading about your adult time in Disney made me miss that opportunity, I'm over here going, "How can I pawn my kids off and go run Wine and Dine with Alex this fall?" :rotfl2:

"How can I pawn my kids off and go run Wine and Dine with Alex this fall?"

I feel this so hard. My GF is running the challenge as part of a longer family trip which is fine because her husband doesn't run. Hubby and I would want to run together, so we can't do the same without child care issues.

I feel this so hard. My GF is running the challenge as part of a longer family trip which is fine because her husband doesn't run. Hubby and I would want to run together, so we can't do the same without child care issues.

Alex has a huge work inspection this fall and he doesn't want to travel right after it's finished; he keeps telling me to go ahead on my own, but I have to remind him...the appeal of W&D half is enjoying the festival with a fellow adult sans kids!

DO IT! Do Wine and Dine! I am doing the 5K and Rob is doing the 10K and the girls are doing kids races! DO IT DO IT ok sorry....

I missed this whole report! Oh man, I'm so bummed I wasn't following along on all your amazing kid-free antics! It looks like it was a fantastic trip with so much good food. Reading about your adult time in Disney made me miss that opportunity, I'm over here going, "How can I pawn my kids off and go run Wine and Dine with Alex this fall?" :rotfl2:

Final update coming so you didn't miss it ALL! Did i mention you should do the races?

DO it! DO it! It over laps with Jersey week! Wow i am a bad influence!

Alex has a huge work inspection this fall and he doesn't want to travel right after it's finished; he keeps telling me to go ahead on my own, but I have to remind him...the appeal of W&D half is enjoying the festival with a fellow adult sans kids!
hahah! You know it! I am planning at least one kid free day at the Festival!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!